Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bored in Malaysia???

I never thought I would admit it, but I'm afraid that our morning classes here in Malaysia are going to be a little boring. Especially this morning I don't know how long we spent in class but here is a little video to clue you in:



Now I know we need to go through these meetings, especially when we cover our talks, but I'm in Malaysia! If I wanted to be in class I would have taken summer school! I want to be out even if it's just hanging out with the people at my church that would awesome! Unfortunately it appears that my university is ridiculously strict and if they could assign us all a personal babysitter they would. It's getting a little ridiculous, but I'm hoping to work with my pastor to at least get out and do what I can while I'm here! I don't want to go back home only to tell people that we sat in class and preached, sat in class and preached. Just to go out and do anything would be more interesting!

Luckily last night there was some dance going on in the village that I go to every night so I got to ride a motorbike with the only other teen guy at that church to go check it out! That's the kind of thing that I can write about! I bet if they heard about it back home they would freak out and be talking about how we shouldn't be doing things like that. Anyways, it was cool and I even got some sticky rice out of it! Riding around the town was incredible and I hope to be able to check it out in the daylight too! Well the good 'ol laptop battery is about to die and I need to go practice my talk for tonight! Check back in later!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA! that video was perfect. i'm sorry that things are so boring. perhaps you should consider sneaking out and do some exploring on your own or with someone else in your group?

    ReplyDelete