Sunday, July 17, 2011

My 4 Minute Post

Currently I'm in the airport at Singapore which is the nicest airport in the world. So far I agree. Amazing lounges, butterfly gardens, sunflower gardens, video games, free movie theaters, it's pretty tight. Apparently a really tall slide too. I'm kinda curious about that one. We landed here at about 9pm local time and our flight leaves at 5 am. We have some time to wander around a bit. Hopefully find a shower sometime too. After eating at Hard Rock Cafe I'm pretty stuffed, but it's a beautiful feeling. This airport is really built like a mall, but it's super cool. My sleep schedule is starting to get messed up, but hopefully I can confuse it enough that when I get home I'll be able to sleep through the first night and it'll correct itself soon.

1 minute left, okay that's most of what's been going on here, but I'll post again if I think of anything tremendous. Just wanted to see what I could get in!

No comments:

Post a Comment